About GTA House Buyers
The GTA House Buyers team is honoured to have bought many properties from people who needed to get out of a challenging situation. We get things done fast and effectively. We want your sale to be the quickest, quietest and easiest real estate transaction you ever experience.
Hi, My name is Aaron Moore and I live in Toronto with my wife and our darling 5 year old daughter.
Aaron Moore is the founder of GTA House Buyers. He started buying houses for investments back in 2003. In 2008 he left his career at a Fortune 500 technology company to build GTA House Buyers full time. Aaron has been around the GTA and southern Ontario all his life. He was born and raised just east of Toronto in Port Hope, has a lot of family in Whitby and Oshawa, lived in Hamilton for several years, and then settled in Toronto.
Aaron is well known in the Toronto real estate investment community and is a multi-award winning investor. He has received awards based on the number of houses he renovated and the number of houses he bought… so you know you are in experienced hands.
Hi, My Name is JJ Confalone. I was born and raised in Brantford but spent a lot of time in Hamilton and Stoney Creek with family. I now call Stoney Creek home. I have real estate in my blood as my grandfather was a realtor in the Hamilton area for many years. My love for sports, design, my pup and adventure round out my main interests.
JJ Confalone, is a Home Buying Specialist with GTA House Buyers. JJ spent many years in the health and fitness industry before moving on to funding and now real estate and investing. JJ loves making connections and building relationships personally and professionally. JJ believes that all good relationships start with good open and honest communication. JJ enjoys building long term relationships by learning to understand every individual’s personality.
Tomomi Wang – Office Manager
My name is Tomomi Wang and I lived in Richmond Hill until I followed my precious granddaughter and her family to Toronto with my husband, to live just a few blocks from her so that I can spoil her whenever I want.
Tomomi Wang is the Office Manager of GTA House Buyers. As an entrepreneur with 20 years of experience, she has owned and operated two lifestyle boutique locations, integrating women’s fashion wear, accessories and home décor. She then served as a Sales Manager at a big box chain store to gain more experience in operations and leadership…so you know everything will be well organized so the sale of your house is fast, easy and painless.
Here are a few things that make us happy…
- When house sellers ask “Why didn’t my realtor tell me about these options?”
- When sellers say “I called a few house buying companies, but you gave me the best offer.”
- We love when neighbours thank us and our renovators for transforming the roughest house on the street into the most beautiful house on the street.
- We love the look on the faces of families who sell us an inherited house and after renovations they tell us that they wish their mother could see how beautiful her house looks now.
Our Core Values…
- Be helpful
- Be kind
- Solve Problems
- Integrity – Do what we say we’ll do.
What GTA House Buyers Can Do For You…
- We buy houses As-Is.
- We do all the repairs.
- We do all the cleaning and clean-out.
- We only buy if its a win-win.
- We buy houses fast… within days, not months.
- Or we can close on the exact date you need… even many months away.
- You can stay in the house after closing so you have time and money to move.
- No fees or commissions.
- Cash offer within 24 hours.
- No obligation. No pressure.
We Also Give Loans!
Would a loan solve some of your challenges? If you want to do some work on your house and if you have the time… We will give you a loan so you can do repairs, pay off debts, pay the monthly bills, etc. This allows people to properly prepare their house for sale and to have enough time to sell it. We’ve helped many home owners avoid foreclosure by giving them a loan to pay off their debts. We’ve even helped people get back in their house after the bank had locked them out.