About GTA House Buyers
Hi, My name is Aaron Moore and I live in Toronto with my wife and our darling 3 year old daughter.
Aaron Moore is the founder of GTA House Buyers. He started buying houses for investments back in 2003. In 2008 he left his career at a Fortune 500 technology company to build GTA House Buyers full time. He is well known in the Toronto real estate investment community and is a multi-award winning investor. He has received awards based on the amount of houses he renovated and the amount of houses he bought… so you know you are in experienced hands.
Aaron and GTA House Buyers are honoured to have bought many properties from people who needed to get out of a challenging situation. Aaron gets things done fast and effective. He wants your sale to be the quickest, quietest and easiest real estate transaction you ever experience.
Here are a few things that make Aaron happy…
- When house sellers ask “Why didn’t my realtor tell me about these options?”
- When sellers say “I called a few house buying companies, but you gave me the best offer.”
- He loves when neighbours thank him and his renovators for transforming the roughest house on the street into the most beautiful house on the street.
- He loves the look on the faces of families who sell him an inherited house and after renovations they tell him that they wish their mother could see how beautiful her house looks now.
What GTA House Buyers Can Do For You…
- We buy houses As-Is.
- We do all the repairs.
- We do all the cleaning and clean-out.
- We only buy if its a win-win.
- We buy houses fast… within days, not months.
- Or we can close on the exact date you need… even many months away.
- No fees or commissions.
- Cash offer within 24 hours.
- No obligation. No pressure.
We Also Give Loans!
Would a loan solve some of your challenges? If you want to do some work on your house and if you have the time… We will give you a loan so you can do repairs, pay off debts, pay the monthly bills, etc. This allows people to properly prepare their house for sale and to have enough time to sell it. We’ve helped many home owners avoid foreclosure by giving them a loan to pay off their debts. We’ve even helped people get back in their house after the bank had locked them out.