Relationship Management Specialist.Real Estate Investing – Will train $60k-80k
We work in the exciting world of house flipping and income properties. You’ll be working with a real estate investor who has been flipping and renting properties for over 15 years.
At GTA House Buyers, your friendly interaction, as the first contact for our prospects, ensures people are heard and understood. You provide a stress-free experience where you contribute your kind and helpful nature to problem-solve and to build trust. You nurture the relationships to ensure they are being helped every step of the process to sell their property where they experience ease and discretion. You work in collaborative partnership with the team to ensure a win-win-win outcome for all parties involved.
Young or old, if you’ve got the stuff, we want to work with you.
At GTA House Buyers, you can:
- Make over $80,000 including salary, commissions, and bonuses. Will train.
- How much you make depends on you. If you want to earn more, you can take more leads.
- Be part of an energized, hungry, growing team.
- Join our book club.
- Be coached towards developing yourself personally, professionally, and financially.
- Get amazing training.
At GTA House Buyers, you will:
- Contribute to the success of the company by meeting and exceeding goals.
- Answer inbound calls from potential customers and qualify to align with sales team’s expectations.
- Call in-house & some self-generated home sellers about their properties & follow-up.
- Respond to and follow-up with house sellers following Company Standards.
- Evaluate the viability of a house seller for the sale team.
- Research property values to assess likelihood of a prospect’s potential.
- Setup in-home appointments for our Homebuying Specialists.
- Be involved with the daily tasks of running a Real Estate Investing business.
- Record daily achievements to effectively improve future results.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop strategies for company growth.
- Train others as we grow the team.
- Manage prospect pipeline through CRM by tracking and following up on opportunities.
- Be challenged to grow and think outside the box.
- We prefer someone who lives in the Greater Toronto Area however, if you feel you are the right person for this position, please do not hesitate to apply.
- Proven track record of success in previous roles.
- Workweek is Sunday to Thursday with some evenings.
- You DO NOT need a real estate license (We don’t list houses for others. We buy houses for ourselves.)
At GTA House Buyers, you love:
- Being a team player.
- Being highly organized with strong time management skills.
- Having strong initiative, work ethic, sense of accountability and a desire to succeed.
- Being committed to personal and company growth and development.
- Being able to work a flexible work schedule that includes evenings and weekends.
- Being willing to examine your strengths and weaknesses.
- Talking to strangers.
If we sound like a good fit for you…
Please email your resume to: GTAHouseBuyersCareers@gmail.com
GTA House Buyers